Dave & Quin Cheung – the Artists
Dave & Quin Cheung
Dave & Quin Cheung are a husband and wife team of international award-winning visual artists and educators. With over 30 years of combined experience, their images have been featured in photography magazines worldwide and won multiple awards in competitions of wedding photojournalism, fine art portraiture and photo stories. Their first short documentary, Steph Jane – A Portrait Story, was selected to screen at the Calgary international Film Festival and their images have been licensed for national advertising campaigns and published in industry journals to teach the fine art of portrait photography.
The Cheungs have been recognized by their peers as leaders in their industry and have been trusted to teach lighting masterclasses around the world and currently sit on the panel of judges of the BC Wedding Awards.
A word from Dave & Quin
Our gift is deeply connecting – with the people we are privileged to meet and the audience we are honoured to garner.
Our goal is to create images – moving and still – that make you feel something and that stand the test of time. Not only showing you the places, people and things fondly remembered, but that capture their character and essence for friends, family and fans to enjoy for generations to come.
Above all else, we strive to honour our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ through excellence in service, customer relationship, and lifestyle. (Colossians 3:23)
Keynotes & Masterclasses
Dave & Quin are humbled and honoured to be considered experts in their fields of visual media and business consulting. Their rare command of artful visuals and business development has given them the dual privilege of being international award-winning image makers and educators to thousands of professionals around the world. Their teaching experience includes:
- Master Classes and Platform Speakers for Wedding & Portrait Photographers International (WPPI) – Las Vegas, NV
- Platform Speakers for Imaging USA – Nashville, TN and Atlanta, GA
- Platform Speakers for Canada Photo Convention (CPC) – Toronto, ON and Vancouver, BC
- Platform Speakers for Nikon Canada – Edmonton, AB
- Master Class and Platform talks for Professional Photographers of Canada (PPOC) – Banff, AB
- Platform Speakers for Mystic Seminars – Mystic, CT
- Intensive Business Workshops – San Francisco, Seattle, Chicago, New York, Kansas, Dallas and Portland
- Keynote Speakers and Lighting Master Classes in Spain, Germany, United Kingdom, Amsterdam, Belgium, Peru, Colombia and more